- 1 head fresh cauliflower, chopped *
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped *
- 1 packet bacon, roasted and crumbled
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
For the cream salad dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream or cream fraiche
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- Extra chopped chives, crispy bacon bits; and crumbled feta etc sprinkled on top to serve
- Chop the raw cauliflower and broccoli into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare all the ingredients and toss together.
- Add the creamy salad dressing and mix together gently.
- Serve on a large platter or in a salad bowl sprinkled with chopped chives, crispy bacon and crumbled feta.
- *The cauliflower and broccoli are used raw i.e. not blanched or steamed.