Makes about 6 -8 scones
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk (Add little by little until right consistency)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp castor sugar
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- Pinch salt
1. Mix sifted flour, salt and baking powder.
2. Beat egg and sugar. Add half the milk.
3. Add egg mixture to the dry ingredients.
4. Add the melted butter and mix well.
5. Mix in as much of the leftover milk needed to reach a soft pliable consistency.
6. Roll out on floured surface and cut into round shapes.
7. Bake @ 180 degrees celsius for 20 mins.