- 10 Cups of Popped Popcorn
- 3 Tbsp salted butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup M&M’s or similar
- 1 cup of jelly tots or similar
- ½ cup sprinkles
- Pop 10 cups of popcorn and salt liberally.
- Line a biscuit tray with tin foil and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan. Once the butter has melted, add the mini marshmallows and stir until melted. Turn off the heat as soon as the last marshmallow has melted.
- Pour 3/4 of the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn in the bowl and then gently fold the popcorn with a spoon until most of the kernels are covered in mixture.
- Pour the marshmallow popcorn onto the prepared biscuit tray.
- Drizzle some of the remaining marshmallow mixture evenly over the popcorn mixture.
- Quickly spread the candy and sprinkles over the popcorn and press down firmly. You may need to add more marshmallow mixture to make the candy stick better.
- Allow the popcorn to cool. Break apart into bite-sized pieces or roll into popcorn clusters. Place into an airtight container for up to a week.
Original recipe from © Two Sisters