- 4 egg whites
- 8 oz /250 g castor sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Level Tbsp cornflour
- Beat egg whites slowly one at a time.
- Add castor sugar slowly to egg whites whilst still beating.
- Add vanilla essence and vinegar.
- Sift in corn flour.
- Lastly beat for short while until stiff and shiny.
- Bake at 150 degrees for 1 hour.
Tip: I leave in turned off oven for a couple of hours until cool but not necessary if in a hurry.
Spread stiffly whipped cream on top of the Pavlova and between the two Pavlova if making two and sandwich together.
Add any of the following
- Fresh seasonal berries and Berry coulis.
- Granadilla pulp and cream.
- Strawberries and cream.
- Chocolate topping.