- 500 g lean topside mince
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1 tin peeled whole tomatoes, chopped
- 250 ml beef stock
- 2 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp chutney and/or sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Tbsp Worcester sauce
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Fry 2 onions until golden.
- Add mince and brown and cook for 15 mins.
- Add whole tomatoes and beef stock and simmer for further 15 mins.
- Finally add tomato sauce; chutney and Worcester sauce and adjust taste.
(Can also add grated carrots and parsley for extra flavour.)