Makes 6 muffins (to make 12 just double up)
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 bell pepper
- 3 spring onions
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup fresh basil
- Optional: You can pick and choose your flavours/fillings: spinach, feta, goats cheese, red onion, mushrooms, cheddar cheese for topping
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Wash and slice your vegetables.
- Whisk the eggs and salt together. Add to the vegetables and mix well. You can do half the mixture with one filling and the other half with another filling.
- Grease a muffin tin with oil and kitchen paper and pour the egg mixture evenly into the muffin slots. You can top with cheese or mix cheese into the batter.
- Pop the tray into the oven for 15-18 minutes or until the tops are firm to touch.