- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 4 tsp green pesto
- 125 g mozzarella cheese
- 4 thin slices Parma ham
- 250 g cherry plum tomatoes, halved
- 75 ml dry white wine or chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Place the chicken breasts on a boat and cut a deep pocket into each with a sharp knife.
- Place a tsp of pesto in each pocket then cut the cheese into four equal pieces and tuck into each pocket.
- Wrap a slice of ham around each chicken breast to enclose the filling with the join underneath.
- Place the chicken in a shallow ovenproof dish and arrange the tomatoes around it. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the wine and drizzle with oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until the chicken is tender and the juices run clear when a skewer is inserted into the thick part of the meat.
- Serve with vegetables and a starch even with fresh ciabatta.