Recipe serves 4
- 500 g large raw prawns, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Good glug of olive oil
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1 handful chopped parsley
- 300 g chorizo sausage, sliced
- Marinate prawns in garlic, oil, lemon and parsley for about 30 minutes (you can add some paprika or chill for an extra kick.)
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes (this will prevent the wood catching fire.)
- Thread prawns and chorizo alternately on skewers. Grill for about 4 minutes at a high heat, turning occasionally. To help with handling you can wrap ends of the skewers in tin foil.
- Serve on a bed of rocket.
You can also serve with a dipping sauce of equal quantities mayo and greek yoghurt (season to taste.)