- 2 cups almond milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup or raw honey
- Seasonal fruit for toppings
- Almonds or other nuts for topping or coconut flakes
(This recipe makes 2 portions but if you want to make less, halve the quantities)
- Combine almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla and honey in a bowl.
- Mix well until combined.
- Leave to sit for a few minutes and then stir again.
- Store in the refrigerator overnight or for at least an hour.
- Top with fresh fruit and nuts of your choice.
- It will keep refrigerated for up to 5 days without garnish.