- 1 medium ripe mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice (1/2 lime)
- 1 cup heavy cream/plain yoghurt for a healthy alternative
- 1 Tbsp castor sugar or honey
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Brown sugar to garnish (Demerara is best for garnishing)
- You can be creative with serving this – use champagne flutes, dessert bowls or mason jars (like in the picture above.)
- Start with layering the mango at the bottom of your bowls/glasses and sprinkle with lime juice.
- Mix together the cream/yoghurt heavy cream, a tablespoon of sugar or honey, and the vanilla extract.
- Add the cream/yoghurt mixture on top of the mango.
- Garnish with brown sugar and a mint leaf or edible flower.
- Leave in the fridge to chill and set.