- 500g self raising flour
- 1 x 400 g sweetcorn in water can, drained
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 x 275 ml beer bottle
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, adding the beer at the end, to form a smooth batter.
- (You don’t have to use all the beer rather test the consistency.)
- Set aside in a warm place for 20 minutes, or until doubled in size.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until golden at 180 degrees in a greased bread tin. Tip out and serve warm.
- You can add a bit of cheese/feta/bacon to the filling.