- 2 and a 1/2 cups of oats
- 1 cup of pecans
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 1/2 cup of flax seeds
- 1 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1 cup of raisins
- 3 Tbsp of coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp of maple syrup
- 3 tsp of cinnamon
- Place the pecans and almonds in a food processor and pulse for about 30 seconds so that they are partially crushed.
- Then add them to a large mixing bowl with all the other dry ingredients, except the raisins and cinnamon, and stir together.
- Next, melt the coconut oil with the maple syrup and cinnamon on the stove, once it has dissolved into a sweet liquid add it to the dry bowl and mix well. This should form a delicious oaty nutty bowl, which is slightly sticky.
- Place the mixture into a baking tray and bake for about 30-40 minutes at 180C, until crunchy. During this time you’ll need to stir the mixture to ensure that every bit of the granola gets nicely toasted and the top doesn’t burn.
- Once the granola is cooked perfectly remove the tray from the oven and allow it to cool, then stir in the raisins.
- Store the granola in an air-tight container to keep it wonderfully fresh and crunchy.
Recipe and pic rom Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/nutty-cinnamon-granola/