- 1 packed biscuits of your choice (Tennis, Marie, Digestive)
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tubs (225g) smooth cottage cheese
- 250 ml cream
- 1 heaped Tbsp flour
- 1 heaped Tbsp custard powder
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Crush the biscuits, mix with melted margarine and press into bottom of 22cm spring form pan.
- Mix flour and custard powder with a little cream, lemon juice and vanilla to make a smooth paste.
- Beat eggs, sugar, cream and cheese together.
- Mix in paste (mixture is quite watery.)
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Leave to set overnight if possible.
- For topping: Use fresh berries/passion fruit/fruit or berry coulis.